A staple of our grill room happy hour, the bar salsa has been served gratis to thirsty members since the early 1980's.
Here's the recipe using ingredients found in your local supermarket.
Combine all ingredients, and refrigerate for at least six hours:
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can petite cut canned tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked local corn off the cob
- 4 teaspoons canned or freshly diced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Chef Roland Livingstonhttp://www.islandwoodcountryclub.com/
HAPPY HOUR: 3-6PM (T-F)